Also, I have added a link list on the right of this blog where you can see some of our (for the moment read "Nate's" favorite websites.
Also, other exciting things happening in the near future to keep an eye out for on this site:
- Nate's Boys Weekend / Jenee's Girls Weekend
- Nate and Jenee: The Return to Texass for Easter
- The Gainesville Air Show and,
- Dr. Rossen Sedev's World Tour of Gainesville
Hope your all doing great like the Frosties Tiger.
2 comments:
Hey, guys, got the link to your blog from the prayer request. But after seeing how you spell Texas I might be offended. Was the extra "s" a typo or are you trying to say something? :-)
Uh... It was a tounge in cheek joke between Jenee, her mom and I. I dont think either have seen it though. No offense meant, Texas reminds me a lot of home, hot, dusty and lots of space.
Post a Comment