As you know Jenee and I got married on the 24th of November, 2006. The wedding was fantastic, nothing went wrong and if it did, I certainly didn't notice, God took care of everything and made the day truly special for all involved. We had a great videographer and photographer who combined captured all our moments for us to remember. If you have been near either of our moms / mums you will have most likely seen the wedding video but sadly not the "official" pictures.
You see, for reasons that we do not understand or know, our wedding photographer has disappeared and we cannot get in touch with him. We have tried calling and emailing, but to no avail.
If you remember, Jenee and I would really appreciate you remembering this in your prayers. We are frustrated without any reasonable explaination and have put our hope in God that He will use this situation to His glory. You can see some of the pictures on the net here.
Until next post :-)
Nate and Jenee
No comments:
Post a Comment