So blogs aren't exactly my favorite thing. In fact I barely have the patience to read other peoples blogs, so it begs the question why am I doing it? Well I have come to realise that I am terrible at keeping up with emailing everyone back in Australia. As much as I would love to write 2 page personal emails all the time, I don't have always have the time, or that much to say. Time to look to the future...
And the future is this blog. I would like to dedicate it to those back home who I don't have the privilege of just calling up for a yarn when ever I feel like it. The purpose is to let you guys in on whats happening here, see who we know, what we are doing, where we have been and so on. This of course doesn't mean that I am going to neglect email.
Looking forward to sharing our lives with you, don't forget, I love getting pictures from those of you who have digital cameras (this means you Jonno, Helen, Eugene, Chris, Dad, Heather, Deborah, Nicky,and all you other people who have them,including the Floridians and Texans who find this page O.o). And, dont forget to email us.
Also, I regularly post lost of pics of our adventures at webshots, click here.
That's it for now.
In Him,
Nate
And the future is this blog. I would like to dedicate it to those back home who I don't have the privilege of just calling up for a yarn when ever I feel like it. The purpose is to let you guys in on whats happening here, see who we know, what we are doing, where we have been and so on. This of course doesn't mean that I am going to neglect email.
Looking forward to sharing our lives with you, don't forget, I love getting pictures from those of you who have digital cameras (this means you Jonno, Helen, Eugene, Chris, Dad, Heather, Deborah, Nicky,and all you other people who have them,including the Floridians and Texans who find this page O.o). And, dont forget to email us.
Also, I regularly post lost of pics of our adventures at webshots, click here.
That's it for now.
In Him,
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment