Well, I have been at home for a day and a half lying on my back and I am bored to tears. The good news is that all this rest has reduced my swelling so I can actually feel the bones again. It still hurts to move around, but nothing like it was on Wednesday.
Praise the Lord for my wife. She has looked after me so well. Since I am apparently too nice and not pushy enough, she phoned for me and got me and appointment to have x-rays and treatment on Monday at the new chiropractor. She also got to talk to the doctor and he said that if it were anything too serious, I would have been in far more pain. He wants me to lie on my back and do nothing till Monday. Sweet!
Well maybe not, its Friday morning and I am well and truly stir-crazy. I went for a little walk around the apartment complex last night and took my camera, carrying it alone was enough for me. I could feel the muscles tightening in my neck under such a small load. Today (Friday) I have worked on the computer a little for my students and am now relaxing on the couch. So bored. There is only so much internet you can surf. Instead I have a good book to read.
Praise the Lord for all your prayers, I am feeling much better, and God has been taking care of me, as always.
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment