

Hi Everyone. Well this weekend I was a lucky boy and got to go to Sebring for the 55th Annual ALMS 12 Hour Endurance Race. My friend Brandon got tickets and his wife didn't want to go, so he asked me. Sebring is a little town about 1 hour south of Orlando, FL. The main attraction of the town is the race track I think.
We got up at 5:30 and hit I-75 South. After a quick stop in Ocala to pick up some supplies we drove another 3 hours to Sebring only to discover that we missed the start. Oh well, we were sure that in 12 hours we would see plenty of action. Brandon had a parking pass so we got ushered into the center of the race track, which later turned out to be very convenient. Once parked, we grabbed our cameras and hit the track.
We kept moving around every hour or so and where ever we went we were able to get a great view of the track, unlike at the Adelaide GP where you had to pay for a grandstand pass to see over the fencing to see anything.
There was plenty to see besides the race too, lots of car clubs put on displays, lots of interesting people doing funny things and lots of sun to enjoy. By the end of the day we had taken over 1200 pictures between us. I have trimmed it down to a manageable 50 at Webshots. Don't forget, you can slide show any of my pictures in Webshots by clicking on the link I have highlighted in the image below. If it re-directs you to another page asking for your details then go back and try again.

Next weekend Jenee is off to Tennessee so I get a boys weekend. Please pray for her traveling safety.
Nate

No comments:
Post a Comment