Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Jou-Jou!

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Jou-Jou,
Happy Birthday to You!

One more time in Spanish!

Cumpleaños Feliz,
Cumpleaños Feliz,
Te deseamos todos,
Cumpleaños Feliz.

LOL. Happy Birthday Babe ^_^

So what kinda day did the Birthday Girl have? Well we woke up early and because I couldn't wait any longer, I gave her her present. I managed to keep it a secret for a whole week! She got a start to her Disney Collection, to add to Aladdin and The Little Mermaid that she already has, she got Peter Pan, Cinderella, Mulan and Robin Hood and as a bonus, Waynes World.

On the way to work Mum and Dad Stevens called and wished the b-day girl their best wishes. Then I was dropped off to work and Jenee headed off to training. During the day she even went to the SS office and changed her name - Jenee is now the "Official Mrs Stevens". Official Mrs Stevens then had more training and then came and picked me up and we went to our friends house for dinner. We forgot Thursday was her birthday when we made the arrangements but we had fun. Perhaps the best gift of all was finding out that Sophie, our friend, has the all clear after her Chemo-Therapy. Praise the Lord, she has been put through the mill twice put God has looked after her.

We just got home and she is catching up on birthday calls that she couldn't take while I write this. Then we are going to sit down and watch as much Disney as two tired souls can before crashing and going to be.

Hope you are all doing great!

N&J

No comments: