Thursday, March 8, 2007
Meet the Kittens
Well, as you may know I have a cat. She is a bit of a beast but she is my beast and I love her. I originally got her from my friend Jacqui here in Gainesville. You see, Jacqui got a new job and had to move and was unable to take her cat with her, so I said I could take her. Sable is a Himalayan / Siamese cross, which means she looks just like Chloe (Mum's cat) but with longer hair and weighs more. She has become a little more friskee since I have had her, and developed quite an attitude.
When Jenee moved in, she initially wanted a puppy to which I eventually gave into. We asked if this was ok with the rental office and they informed Jenee that "the properties dog quota had been met and to check back in July".
/slap the office people
Jenee then informed me that since she couldn't have a dog, she wanted a kitten. So, we trundled down to PetsMart and came home with Marble, a 2y/o Calico/Siam cross.
She is very sweet and extremely shy, not to mention scared to death of Sable, who upon meeting Marble discovered that she could indeed hiss, and demonstrated this new talent for the next two weeks. "want a pat Sable?" - HISSSSS. "want some food Sable?" - HISSSSS. "want to go out side Sable (her favorite thing to do)" - HISSSSS & GROWL ha ha ha The short of the long is that things are starting to settle down and we are almost all friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment