Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

So Bored

Well, sitting is on the couch officially boring. I started looking through my miscellaneous picture files and found this cool picture. Know what a fisheye lens is? It has a 180 degree field of view and makes everything look curvy and stuff. Well, a while ago I attached one to my camera at my local camera store and took a few snaps. Check them out.



I think I know what I want for Christmas 2015! Also, as I mentioned, I took a picture or two last night. Here are a few. Here is our apartment. And below is my attempt at being creative. I call it "Car Park at Sunset". lol.





4 comments:

Brandon and Krista said...

Who was number 200?

I was last around 180 and now I'm 223. Was it you, Nate?

B

Nate said...

I have no idea. I sent an email to Mansfield Bible Church to update everyone, and I think it was one of them...

No winner, no chocolate reward.

Anonymous said...

hey nater!!!!

i was up very early thismorning and was watching one of the american breakfast shows, i saw a gator!! (not a real one. 6 foot tall and fury!) i think it was for basketball, but i didnt get the sound up quick enough. well good luck to that team anyway!

meelis

Nate said...

Yup thats Albert the Alligator from my university. I watched the basketball team play the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) on Saturday and they stomped all over them. It looks really promising that they will win the national championship again. Here's hoping!