Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Go Gators!


Last year, the University of Florida (UF) men's basketball team won the National Basketball Championship on April 3, 2006. Following this, the UF Football team won the National Football Championship the following semester on January 8, 2007.

Well, the Basketball team is on its way to a second straight championship. Go Gators!

If you would like to know more about the university at which I work, look no further than here.

Disclaimer: Though I am a fan and am excited about the possibility of the Gator Boys winning another championship, I am not a superfan like Krista Wilson. She sets the standard in my book, it is a privilege and an experience to watch a Gator game with her - so much passion... One day I may achieve this level, but it will take time, coaching, more UF freebie t-shirts, temporary Gator tattoos and a Gator/UF license plate / number plate cover.

This is why we are the Gators. I took this picture on Friday, 23 March, just 30 meters from my building. A 5 footer! Not bad!


No comments: