Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Our Apartment - Inside and Out

Ok, here is our apartment. We have just painted the dining area (and shortly the kitchen) in a warm gold / yellow color. There are a few picture frames missing on the walls that I will put up shortly.

The lounge is going to probably be a white room and we are going to print some of my arty pics and put them in large frames to enjoy. The TV and stereo is going to be in an entertainment center to keep things tidy, and I will have to think up a good solution for mounting / positioning my re-commissioned speakers. You can see it here.



Our Apartment

Next to the kitchen, we are going to have a shelf thingy that has two shelves top and bottom and two draws dividing the middle to put extra dishes and things on. My wife has amazing taste and I am learning to just trust here and enjoy it, cause she can see what she wants better very well.

No comments: