Sometime I just miss home and its all a bit too much to take. Actually, probably the suckiest thing to deal with is when you really want something, and you cant have it. I cant remember how many times in the last month I have found my self wanting for a Farmers Union Iced Coffee. Now, the Americans reading this will have no idea what this is, or why it would be so desirable as they have their fluffy Starbucks Drinks that they pay way too much for, for bad coffee. Sorry, its the truth.
What I would do to get a FUIC right now... Well the next best thing is to look at that glorious carton and pretend that I am chugging a 600 mL'er and that refreshing coffee taste is filling me with Farmers Union goodness. Its a shame that you can't send them by air mail, lol.
Well the next best thing is to enjoy this ad I found for the drink that is liquid gold...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
why don't you send me a list and i'll see what i can do... Helen xx
1 comment:
why don't you send me a list and i'll see what i can do...
Helen xx
Post a Comment