Waiting for our trees with 500 other people.
Well after that early morning adventure, I returned home to a cooked breakfast by my darling wife (Cocoa Pops / Crispies) and we called my parents. I had a good long chat to both my parents and it was wonderful to hear that
After chatting to the folks, we got ready, I went to work to tend to some consultancy work, and Jenee went to the beautician (not that she needs too) and then picked me up where we headed to Ocala to pay a visit to Hobby Lobby (aka Holly Hobby to those in the know). Jenee was in paradise, so much so that when we walked in the door she got so excited that she had to make her first stop the bathroom.
We walked around for an hour, and bought some picture frames. One of these days, we will actually print out some of the pictures I have taken and put them on the wall. We also found a really nice kitchen shelf that we would like to get to put kitchen stuff on. A quick stop at Starbucks and we were back in the car, heading back home for the most exciting part of the weekend for me.
What was so exciting? Well I got to finally buy a DVD player and A/V receiver! I had debated long and hard about how much to spend, what brands to buy etc, but I finally settled on good ol’ Marantz, like I had before. I am very happy with it. The best part is, the DVD player can do the following: play DVD’s from all regions, inc Australian Region 4 DVD’s, automatically convert PAL to NTSC color codes and upscale DVD’s to high definition signals. Yay x 10! At first, I couldn’t get everything to work together, but then I realized that I had to connect the AV receiver to the TV. Duh.
The new reviever and DVD, under the TV, and my Krix Speakers!


No comments:
Post a Comment