I really want to pass on my thank yous for all your prayers.
I took Thursday and Friday off work and lay flat on my back with ice on / ice off all day. The swelling went down and the pain subsided so that by Sunday I could comfortably more around.
This afternoon (Monday), Jenee took me to her Chiropractor, Dr. Draney. After examining and X-Raying me, he was able to pass on the excellent news that my spine is in excellent condition and my discs are all in great condition. He identified my problem to be attributed to severe misalignment around C1, C2 and C7 - T2.
The Dr adjusted me and I feel much much better already. Praise number 2 is that when we came to pay, Dr Draney revealed that he had made a special arrangement which was extremely generous gesture. Praise the Lord.
We are just rejoicing that God provided such a skilled man to help me, and also that my symptoms were not the result of any serious internal damage. So I want to thank you for remembering me in your prayers. Jenee and I really, really appreciate them.
In Christ,
Nate and Jenee
No comments:
Post a Comment