Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Canoeing will the Alligators...

It's Sunday evening and we are settled in for the night. We have had a nice weekend, the weather here has been nothing short of beautiful. Its been so comfortable that we haven't wanted nor needed air conditioning.

Jenee and I again attended Creekside Community Church. This week we learnt that the Church is very focused on evangelism and missionary work. We like this aspect of the Church and will probably attended again. Funnily enough, we still haven't heard the head pastor preach. Maybe next week?


After Church, we signed on for another year at our apartment, and then met up with Rob, Mike, Jason and Mandy. The plan was to go to Lake Wauberg and canoe the afternoon away. Due to the fact I felt like I was toying with disaster, I didn't take the camera on the canoe, but I did take a group shot of us afterwards.

Lake Wauberg is full of alligators however, I am sad to say that we only saw the splash of a baby dashing gator, no actual visual contact with the beloved mascot. Well here is a picture of us. From left to right, there is Rob, Jason and Mandy, Mike, Jenee and Me.


I want to go back within the next few weeks to see if I can get some wildlife pics...

Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest nate, just read "all of it" and feel like i have just had a big chat with you. i've sent lots of photos to you, should come soon.
love you.
hope you get this message.
Helen