Most of the images you see on this site from my camera have at one point or another been through Adobe's Photshop CS3 digital image editing software. Photoshop allows you to do just about anything imaginable to a digital picture. Whether you want to put your own head on someone else's body, design amazing graphics or spend hours pouring over a photo that you took, correcting color balance, contrast, hue, tint, sharpness, or remove a parking cone that's a distraction in fore ground of an otherwise well composed F-16 image or converting it to a striking black and white image.
You can even write and run macros which are self executing mini-programs for handling multiple files. For example, the "Heart of Florida Air Show" pictures were taken in whats called a RAW format, similar to a film negative. I used Photoshop to convert all 490 of them to jpg format, then I used a sharpen command, and then I resized all of them so that they would fit into a small file for the slide show. All I had to do was tell it what to do and an hour later it was all completed.
If you happen to use Photoshop and you don't know how to do something that I have mentioned, send me a message or email and I will do my best to help you out.
2 comments:
Number 400!!!!!
(I only had to hit "refresh" 4 times.
Nice pictures as always, Nate.
Brandon
Yay for Brandon! You get to drink from the fire hose!
Post a Comment