I thought I would post an update as to how we are going health wise. You probably remember a few weeks ago, I hurt my back pretty badly. Since then, I have been to the Chiropractor 3 or so times and received treatment. Well, I am happy to say that I am feeling much, much better. I have very little discomfort and I am feeling my old strength coming back. I have more drive during the day and I am sleeping better. I am praising the Lord for his kindness towards me. During this weeks visit to the Dr he mentioned that I had maintained alignment in C1 (good thing) and that I was needing less adjustment in the other problem areas.
Jenee is getting better too, and is needing less and less adjustment. She is, however starting to feel some pressure with a full work schedule and then school and some homesickness. If you could remember her in your prayers it would be most appreciated.
Praise the Lord for all his provision and healing power.
No comments:
Post a Comment