The first stop was a nice dinner at a our favorite casual restaurant, the Gainesville Ale House. This was followed buy a leisurely walk over to Best Buy. Jenee as been asking for a TV for the bedroom from some time and I finally agreed. She likes the noise and ambient light, as it helps her go to sleep. I didn't believer her at first until our last visit back to Texas where she has a TV in her old room.
I thought that a nice 19” / 48cm screen should do the trick, but apparently it was too small. We looked around the store some more and finally settled on a 26” Sharp LCD. It was the last one and it was the display model so we got a $175 gift voucher too. I also bought Jenee a DVD player so that she could enjoy her beloved Disney DVD's. We used the gift certificate to buy a 4 year service plan on both the TV and DVD. So we spent a little more than planned but there are no regrets.
We also bough the cats a few treats, like a new low mess, low smell litter box, collars, name tags and wet food. They are so spoiled...
Perhaps more importantly than the TV/DVD we bought our Monster Truck Jam Tickets! 7:30 this Saturday – Yehaaaw!

No comments:
Post a Comment