Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

So what'd we do this weekend?

Well, I was out of action because of my back, so I couldn't really help out much with cleaning, shopping, getting Jenee's eyebrows waxed etc, so Jenee dropped me off at Brandon and Krista's to look after the animals while they (B&K, not the animals) were out of town. We figured that I may as well stay there while Jenee shopped and did some cleaning in the apartment so I'd be out of her way. Well the animals were so excited to see someone after 12 hours alone that I got plenty of cuddles from the cats, and Hannah, the Chinchilla, even let me pick her up for a moment.

Sunday Jenee and I went to visit a new church since we haven't had the chance to visit any others in Gainesville. I think it was their Easter Special Palm Sunday Service cause it was certainly a little unusual. It followed a conventional format, however there was no sermon? We were a little bedazzled by this. Giving them the benefit of the doubt we would like to make a second visit to them.

On Sunday afternoon I spent some time taking pictures of the Lillies that I bought for Jenee. Check out the slide show below. In the evening we went with B&K to see Meet the Robinsons in 3D. Though it wasn't Pixar great, it was certainly entertaining and the 3D was fantastic.



Weekend of April 1

No comments: