Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Well I was in a good mood...

... until Blogger didn't autosave my post that I spent the last 30 minutes working on. Now I have lost all motivation to rewrite it so instead I will give you a dot point summary of all things Jenee and Nate:
  • Tropical Storm Barry was not very exciting.
  • We now have more picture frames hanging in the apartment than you can poke a stick at.
  • I strongly dislike CVS (a pharmacy) and their stupid walk-up photo terminals and stupid people who decide to print duplicates of every photo they have...
  • Jenee has a new Barbie kite
  • Krix decided to make a matching center channel loudspeaker to compliment my Esoterix loudspeakers... which I SOLD because they told me there wasn't a market for such an item (jerks)

I'm not really in a bad mood, I think I am having my patience tested and before I could finish this sentence the computer shut down because the battery died. Hence, I think it is time for me to go and do something that doesn't require batteries or relying on other people like read, or exercise or something like that. Hope your all doing great.


**** Edit ****

My evening did get better. I went to play disc golf and threw a 4 over par which is a P/B.

No comments: