Yup, that's right, we went to St. Augustine again, but this time brought Brandon and Krista along for the ride. Apparently the girls concluded that they were extremely happy that Brandon and I were play mates because we didn't annoy them every five minutes to swim, or play catch or something fun. So while Brandon and I threw the Aerobie, body surfed and flew kites, Jenee and Krista cancer farmed on towels and then ate all the grapes under the worlds most amazing, 3 minute to assemble, Gazebo in the world. Later we went downtown and did the usual walk in St Augie and ate delicious ice cream.
Us boys took our cameras along for the afternoon walk through the town and between the two of us managed to snap a few pictures. While we were there, I tried to use the old corner your woman against the wall and try a few lines... "Hey baby, your looking mighty fine. You wanna take a look at my arm pits."
Good ice cream.Sometimes you find something spectacular in the most unusual places. On the way back to the car Jenee spotted this amazing flower. Good thing I don't listen to the teasing and always bring my camera.
We also had a special treat. The local cinema was showing a special 2 week early special sneak preview of Pixar's Ratatouille (Rat-at-too-ee). It was great and we laughed our heads off. I'm not going to spoil anything but the main character is a rat and he TALKS!
And I'd just so you all know the price of this entertainment that you enjoy on a regular basis, Jenee's stomach is fluorescent pink and my head is just a lil red O.o Ahh, the Floridian summer!





1 comment:
I'm not burned, SPF50!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment