Yup, it seems as though we have an early taste of summer this year. I guess there is a high pressure system that is stubbornly sitting over Florida, locking in copious amounts of humidity. The moment you walk outside it hits you. It's tremendous, it reminds me of when I went to Bali in the off season and I had to walk around in a singlet because it was so very hot and humid. According to the weather forecast there is a storm front moving in so hopefully that will bring some much needed rain and some cooler, less humid days.
I have spent much of the last couple days inside our apartment keeping cool and trying to recover from my "Man-Flu". I think I have finally kicked it in the rear however, all the Vitamin C I have been taking seems to have aggravated the arthritis in my left knee, a side effect from my arthroscopy a few years back.
Well, I have to go fetch the washing from the laundry. Hope everyone is doing well.
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment