Well, she has only been home for a few hours and the change in her behavior is apparent. She is back to being naughty, case in point, with in 5 minutes we found her trying to sneak a drink from the bathroom sink. Bad kitten, then we found her doing her favorite - "I can bang the cupboard doors all night, so why dont you feed me and I'll stop?"
Its been a funny kind of day. I came home early and rested because I am not feeling very good. Brandon and Krista left Gainesville to start their new lives in North Carolina today and Rob and Sarah are heading over to Russia to meet their future baby. It's a very surreal kind of feeling today. Almost like the day isn't going to end but I know the sun is moving towards the horizon. Do you ever get days like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment