Taaa Daaaa!
And what a week its been. So much has happened and we are both quite pooped however I push on for your reading pleasure. Why don't I start of with some big news? Because I don't have any, so you'll have to settle for some medium size news. We have been working very hard this week as everyone at PERC has been involved with planning for our retreat in June along with our normal work load. Its been a good experience thus far. We have had to design questionnaires so that we can make the necessary designs for the next 10 years at PERC. It's all very exciting, said with some sarcasm and some enthusiasm.
Well, thats quite exciting, now what else. Well, our friends Rob and Sarah have booked their tickets to Russia. Why Russia? Well after more than two long, trialling years they have a child ready for them to adopt! We are so excited for them and thrilled in our hearts how the Lord has answered prayer. We are praying that the baby is healthy and that they will have a smooth trip. Good luck Rob and Sarah, we are praying for you on your travels.
Continuing on, Jenee has been working very hard at the end of her studies for this semester. Not without some drama of course. First she had a paper due last Sunday when she thought she had another week. She managed to write a pretty good paper in 2 days. Then there was the presentation, that was finished on time but the poor thing submitted it to the wrong Prof. Praise the Lord that she has such a great Prof, he overlooked the small mistake. And now she is passed out on the couch from exhaustion.
And then there was Sable. Wednesday night she was fine. Thursday morning I had a few special hairballs on the floor, no big deal. By the time I came home there was several more and she was still throwing up bile. Off to the vet on Friday for the day and we find out that her mouth was covered with ulcers. Poor thing, she had to put up with 4 injections, blood tests, pills, and strangers all day. Needless to say, by the time she came home she was in quite a bad mood and hissed at Jenee, Marble and myself before running into a hiding spot and growling for a while. Today we have been double teaming Sable to give her her medicine. Apart from several spit outs, fake outs and hissing fits I think its gone quite well and only have 1 scratch for my efforts. LOL.
So what else can I tell you? Him. Well I thought I would save the best till last. On Thursday Jenee and I made the decision to go visit everyone in Australia! At first we were both to tired to really be excited but now that I have had some time to let everything settle, I am feeling quite excited. I cant wait to see everyone and see how things have changed. I suppose I should tell you when we are coming? We will be arriving on August the 7th and we will be leaving two weeks and a day later. See ya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment