Well, its end of May and I noticed that I haven't really posted much this month. Sorry about that. Today is Memorial Day, the US version of ANZAC day. I love long weekends, I get to sleep in on at least one of the days and today was the day. I woke up snuggled up next to my delicious wife and there was something else. It was warm, fuzzy and purring. Marble had decided to invite herself onto the bed and use my legs as a pillow. She could learn a lesson from Sable in stealth as the moment you know she is on the bed becasue she starts purring like a chainsaw.
Well, this weekend we have been working hard at packing up our apartment because we have to move for renovations, as well as doing our best to enjoy the last weekend we have together before Jenee heads off to school for some of the summer. We will get to see each other fairly regularly, but it seems like its a big change as we are so accustomed to spending 24/7 together in every sense of the phrase.
Yesterday while packing we vented to each other for most of the afternoon. We talked about all sorts of things ranging from the unimportant (cameras) to the important (homes, investing, babies). I think we both feel like we have cleared out our hearts and feel somewhat enlightened about what the other is thinking.
We have also seen two movies in the last week. The Chronicles of Narnia and the latest Indiana Jones movie. I won't say much as I know that some of you haven't seen it, but they were fun movies, however I am starting to feel that "they don't make 'em like they used to".
Well, its actually time to start packing again...
No comments:
Post a Comment