Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Effect of 500mg of Caffeine on My Wife

Yesterday Jenee spent almost the entire day studying for her last exam of the semester. During this time, she consumed about 500mg of caffeine in the form of 3 "Spark" energy drinks and a coffee. This is the email that she sent at 2.49 am.

Please look at the time I sent this!!! I am not remotely tired. Not only
have I taken my final FINAL two days early, but I can run a marathon as well
and I am afraid if I don't I may have a heart attack! I had no idea our
neighbours where such night owls but I am going to go hang out with them
because Nate is an old man....or it could just be that he didn't have THREE
high powered energy drinks mixed with coffee!!
However this is an announcement that I am OFFICIALLY DONE!! WOOO HOO and I
don't think (think being the operative word here) that I did too bad.!
Anyways just wanted you to know. Now it is the Annual meeting for the next
three days then Jenee is going to hobby lobby so she can sew a quilt! Oh and
go to the beach and maybe North Carolina to see Brandon and Krista!!! I
could seriously sew like a spring line or something right now, I am so
wired!!
Love you all!
Jenee

I woke up at 4 am and she was sitting on the couch watching a movie, completely unaware of the time. LOL. When she woke up I asked her how she was and she replied, "I think I have a caffeine hangover." Poor thing, and she has a conference to run today having only 3 hours sleep.


No comments: