Name the reference!
Well, a little dissatisfied with how much we were paying at Verizon for two mobile phones, we made the switch to AT&T and got iPhones. Apparently if Apple made a car, toilets or TV's, we'd probably buy that too, oh and b.t.w., the server mentioned below is an Apple Time Capsule. Jenee was very excited about having an iPhone, and in contrast, I was sitting on the fence. My thought train was, why do I need such a powerful phone? Why do I need apps? All I need is to make calls, and send the occasional text.
Well after the recent trip to San Diego, I have to say there is no doubt, the iPhone is cool, even though I'd like to think I could go back to having just a phone. Typically I take my laptop on trips, but with the iPhone I decided not to, and save some weight and space. It totally paid off, I could check my email anywhere I wanted, checked flight details, use it as a GPS to find a wild animal park in the sticks, find a good resturant on the go and then get the phone to guide me there on Google Maps, and all that was available in my pocket. Love it!
It may not be something everyone should have, but I have to admit, it's very nice to have email, internet access, iPod music and video, "GPS", maps, games and my contacts all in one place. I could write about this little thing for many more paragraphs, but that may be considered as overboard...
p.s. 10 points to you if you guessed Star Wars.
1 comment:
nater......i am suprised it took you so long.......i thought the iphone was everything you would love in one small box!!! meelis
Post a Comment