Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

So I lied...

I actually did the last post a day later than it actually says. The reason? Well being my birthday all you wonderful people were calling me and I want to say thank you, your calls made my day and I am truly blessed by God to have such a wonderful family and friends. So again, thanks for calling.

I am now going to work on the next post... I promise, and if you are really lucky you might get a couple of posts if I have the energy to work on the plane on the way home tomorrow. We just worked a 13 hour day at this workshop and I have to admit, it's not as bad as you might be thinking, there are only 14 people taking the course so the atmosphere is quite intimate and the course lecturer knows his stuff and is very approachable and really eager to teach you what he knows which has made this whole thing worthwhile.

I have learned one lesson though. I am never, EVER going somewhere without my camera again. I am so ticked at myself, the location for this workshop is on an old 1900's mill that uses a waterwheel to power grinders and crushers and so on and the scenery is nothing short of breathtaking. Today we walked down to a large waterfall and I was very disappointed not to have my camera on hand. So I apologize, I will carry my camera so that I can share photo greatness with you at every opportunity.

3 comments:

Jenee and Nate said...

I love how he will NEVER EVER leave his camera, but the wife, he can do without..... Yeah WHATEVER ;)

Nate said...

The camera complains less...

Jenee and Nate said...

Well if you would just do what I say when I say, there wouldnt need to be complaining!