Yup, after more than two years Jenee and I have upgraded to new mobile phones. Now ordinarily I wouldn't make a fuss about something like this however our phones are somewhat a little different than normal. For the last three years I have had a Motorola Razor (I had one in Oz too). It's a nice little phone thats served me well but for the last 6 months the battery has been a little on the thin side and I have only been able to talk for about 5 to 10 minutes before the low battery beep chimed in my ear and I had to run for a charger.
Well take a look at our new little phones. These are Samsung Juke and we love them. Now if someone would just call me so that I can use my new phone...

(Just for interests sake, my old phone had logged more than 833 hours of talk time in about 22 months...)
No comments:
Post a Comment