Well after flying back from Tennessee to Gainesville for one day of work, Jenee and I flew to Texas. Why? For a family catch up and to celebrate Jenee's nephew's first bithday. Brandon and Krista also came to Texas with us. They are interested in moving to Texas to live. I showed them around the Dallas Fort Worth area Thursday and Friday and on Friday evening they travelled to Waco to catch up with some of their old friends from Gainesville.
Saturday, Jenee and her mom offered to help organize the party for Majedah and Zade, and as a result Linda and Jenee spend most of their saturday shopping for the party, Joe and I spent most of the day mowing and we all spent the evening making foam fish for one of the party games that Jenee had invented.
For the party, we had "catch a fish", a sand pit, coloring center as well as the highlight, a real deal tractor pulled hay-ride.
The party was a huge hit! We all had a great time and Zade had a fantastic time. As you can see from the photo's he rather enjoyed his birthday cake and decided that it was better to wear it rather than eat it. He also found it entertaining to feed the family dog cake who later suffered a small stomach ache. Fishing was pretty good but I have to admit putting 60cm polls in the hands of 2 and 3 year olds is not necessarily a great idea and i don't know how we didn't lose an eye. And finally the the Hay Ride was awesome, so good in face that we put a couple little partier's to sleep.
I know that Jenee had a head time leaving Texas, but I am noticing that it is becoming harder and harder for me to leave too, I just love it there.
No comments:
Post a Comment