It's T-6 Days till Jenee's Birthday (Sunday) and as I was reminded today, its really Birthday-Week. To start Birthday Week off with a bang, I took Jenee off for an early birthday present. Jenee has a particular brand of cosmetics she really likes, and because of sensitive skin, she is better off keeping to. Well, she had run out some time ago and has been procrastinating buying more becasue of the cost. So, armed with some early birthday money from a certain someone (you know who you are) we headed off to the Beauty Lorf, a little botique store that only sells cosmetic products. Jenee got a bunch of things she had been wanting and then had to stop. Until husband said that if she wanted the rest, he would step in and pay for the rest of her items so she could have an early birthday present. I have bought her Disney DVD's for the last two years so I had to break the cycle. So, moral of the story, the Birthday Girl is happy as can be.
But, I have to say, the family that run the business are very good sales people. I even got the sales pitch for some shaving product and left with some samples to try, a shaving foam and an aftershave if I remember correctly. I don't know whether its a good thing or not to be able to be interested in botique cosmetic products for men from a botique store... lol
As I mentioned before (I think) we were both sick last week so we have some catching up this week at work and home. We spent the weekend sleeping, quilting and watching Top Gear videos. Obviously we were both recuperating from our colds, and needed to rest but now we have vacuuming, laundry, car wash, proposals, reports, data entry and so on to catch up on. Looks like we'll be busy.
2 comments:
Top Gear ftw!
Get well soon Nate and Jenee!
Tell Jenee I said Happy Birthday! :)
Happy Birthday and well done Nate, you done good!
Post a Comment