Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bring on the Spring

Well we are a few days into spring here in sunny Florida and the weather is just awesome. We are very blessed indeed. This week has been and interesting one for sure. Jenee and I seem to have a case each of this funky virus making its rounds. I went to the Dr. on Monday and he jokingly made the comment that it was "upper respiratory week".

We're both doing much better now. This morning I made my way to the lab to have some blood samples taken. I watched in horror as the nurse took out 1, 2, 3, 4 vials. I looked at her and asked how many she was going to need. It turned out 5 was the special number. I am not a fan of having my blood taken but I have to compliment her, I barely felt the needle and she was very quick. sadly there was no lolly-pop for me.

Jenee has been at home for the last couple of days with this virus and today she seems to have finally improved enough to go back to work. Personally I think she was just wanted to watch my Anime dvd's but she promises that she "would rather poke her eye out". Whatever, I know the truth.

Well, its getting late and I hope you are all doing well. We'll try to post a little more, sorry for the slackness...

No comments: