Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Stuck in Transit

Jenee and I are stuck. We are 1.5 hours from home, its dark, raining and according to CNN, there is some mighty crazy weather between us and our destination. To add to the drama, DFW, a hugh, multi runway airport is crippled to only one runway, hence we are here in Jacksonville having to wait for a phone call from "Flight Orientation Supervision Specialty Mullet Brain Control" in TX to give us a departure time.

Not to fear, we have already had a dose of adventure. On the way driving here, we were hit by torrential rain. Not quite the heaviest I have seen, but impressive. Then there was the adventure at the gas / petrol station where the sensor didn't click off and I got about 1 quart / liter spilled on my jeans. I had to change in the airport because I stank so badly and people were looking at me. Haha, no skin off my nose.

And the announcement guy just said that the flight to Texas is going to be really bumpy so we had better use the loo's here in the terminal cause the seatbelt sign isnt going off, so, I am signing off here. I have a funny picture to show, so I will post it when we touch town in Texas.

No comments: