Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Off To Texas!

Jenee and I are off to Texas today for a week. Lucky us! Apparently, as usual, we have quite a few appointments already made to go visit, or go do something but thats the whole point of going. And of course, we both have to take work with us too.

Jenee has about 205 surveys given to school kids to enter, I have results and a paper to go over and write up, and I am also working on our computerized recipe library, our financial software, BSF and catching up on FPU.

But thats not even the exciting news. Way back on January 30th, I posted that I was trying to beat Super Mario Bros. 3. Well last night, after a couple of months of intermittent playing, I got to the very last castle!!! I am nearly there!!! But finishing it will have to wait for a week or so until we get back.

Anyway, time to get on the bus and go to work!
Cya

No comments: