Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Week Got Extended

Well, birthday week was good fun. We went out to eat a few times too, so that was nice. Rob and Sarah took Jenee out to dinner at Olive Garden, so needless to say Jenee definately had a great birthday. On her actual birthday, I made Jenee breakfast in bed and told her that she could do whatever she wanted and I would take care of everything else. The appartment desparately needed cleaning so I dilligently set to the task, while Jenee spread her self out and started quilting. I really enjoy quilting with her, and I resumed my role as the Sheriff of Circular Cutters (becasue someone doesn't have time to make straight lines).

It was definately a productive weekend cause in two days, Jenee finished one quilt that had been lingering on for a while, and started and all but completed another quilt. She has some pictures of the quilts so I will let her post them here when she gets a moment.

Now, why is birthday week extended? Well there are two good reasons. First of all, her bff David drove down last night to visit her, and second of all, we get to go to Disney world tomorrow. Yup, we're taking the day and going to Disney. Neither of us have been before and David's girlfriend Katie, works there and is going to bring us as guests! Sweet! So, I will make sure that there are lots of pictures for you to enjoy. We haven't had pictures for a while huh?

So what's next? Well, in two weeks we are heading back to TX for a visit but between then and now, I have two proposals to co-author and submit, and Jenee has some hours to make up at work. Actually, at the time of writing, I have just finished editing the proposal after 9 hours so I am beat. Time to go and have some grub...

No comments: