Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Yay for Wireless Printing!

Well its only taken me 3 weeks, but I have finally got our HP C6180 all-in-one printer running on our home network. This cool little all in one prints normal and photos, faxes, scans, photocopies, makes coffee and projects HD images on our ceiling. Ok, I made the last two up. The problem I had was that the printer was recognized on the network, but none of the facilities work with Mac OSX 10.5.6. So, a quick driver update and voala! She works like a tiger. Of course I found this little triumph all the more satisfying than Jenee, who entertained my excitment with a small cheer for me.

Now I can archive my magazines to pdf files at home and save shelf space!

I know, I'm a big nerd, but at least I am efficient and minimalistic... lol

1 comment:

Kevin Wang said...

haha I share your excitement :)