Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

His Space - Her Space

We may not have put our Christmas tree away, we may have procrastinated tidying up or entering data, but I can tell you one thing we have done! This weekend gone, Jenee had a vision. A vision for the future, and that vision was to create room in our humble apartment.

With the careful application of some furniture moving, shelf relocating and some elbow grease, we now have what could best be described as a space each. No more leaving stuff in each others way, sharing a table or fighting for room to put a sewing machine or scrapbooking, ladies and gentlemen, we have room

.

I can't tell you how pleased I was to wake up Sunday morning and walk past my area and see it just how I wanted it, and to see a shelf with Jenee's stuff, just how she likes it. Imagine what it will be like when we have a home to ourselves?...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well how good is that!
Very important to have one's own space. It is a marvellous use of resources. Love Mumxxx