Motivation is a funny thing. Sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't. Tonight I think I have run out. I came home early today because my IB (irritable bowl) was acting up. Jenee came with me with the ambition of finishing off her work project. I offered to help and 5 hours later we finished. I am glad I offered cause otherwise the poor thing would probably been working for 15 hours. Anyway, I am tired so I am not going write this big elaborate post about all the cool stuff we did in Texas over the Christmas break. Instead, I will mention it and let the slide show do the talking. Uncle John (my Dad's brother) came over to visit Tony and Caryl so it was great to see him. I did take the opportunity to pull a prank on him and hid his socks in the Christmas tree. We also had the Tooley's over to ride the horses at Linda and Joe's, so there are some photos in there. We learned how to play a card game called Golf, actually, two versions 4 and 9 card versions, we went to the King Tutankhamun exhibit and saw where his liver was stored (joy), I saw 2 Great Horned Owls, and we had an ice storm. Too much fun. Well, I hope you enjoy the slide show.
2 comments:
God's given you a great eye Nate. More than that, he created all your photo subjects just so you could take them. Beautiful photos.
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. I AM IMPRESSED. WELL DONE POODSTER.
LOVE HELEN XX
Post a Comment