Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yay for MLK Day!

Well, its Sunday evening and for some reason, it doesn't feel like it. We're back in the swing of BSF and 5 o'clock mornings and 6:30 starts. It was a tad cold this week, and I was accompanied by my old friend, Supprise Bowel. Yup, good old Supprise let me know 5 minutes into the meeting that what ever I ate the night before probably shouldn't be included in my daily diet. Actually, I was reminded another 30 minutes later. Lucky me.

We just really enjoy BSF so much, the Lord has really taught me so much about His nature and I am continually finding the old saying; the more you know, the more you realize you don't know.

For some reason, when we get home after Saturday meetings we are always so tired and had a much needed nap. Which then extended into the late afternoon. Anyway, I decided to make the most of the moment, and continued on my quest to conquer Super Mario Brothers 3 on the Wii. I am actually very bad and have not made it past the second world. Stupid game.

Sundays is Financial Peace University (FPU), a Christian based financial training course. We have learnt much in the last two weeks and we are happy in the knowledge that with some discipline and time, we are going to be financial independant and are already on the way.

And why the Iron Man picture? Well, I had a gift certificate and Best Buy was having a sale so $16 later I have my second blu-ray disc, and no blu-ray player. I figure that when I get a blu-ray player we'll just have a really big movie fest. And, already FPU is rubbing off on me, I didn't buy a second disc because I was $3 short and wasn't willing to use my card. So anyway, thats been our weekend so far. It's a long weekend so tomorrow we're off to the gym, I'm going to get started on selling some of our unused stuff on ebay. Hope you are all doing well.

No comments: