Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm in the Wrong Business

I think I have mentioned this topic here before, but here is my latest count on selling Nikon Camera's and Apple Computers:

Nikon Cameras: Total 9
D40 - Greg
D40 - Paul
D40 - Brandon
D40x - Karen
D60 - Georgios
D80 - Paul
D200 - Eugene
D50 - Donna
D60 - Random guy in camera shop

Apple Computers: Total 4
MacBook Pro - Jenee
MacBook Pro - Jenny
MacBook - Linda
MacBook - Corinna [Tentative]

Where's my commission Nikon and Apple?

2 comments:

Kevin Wang said...

Corinna's getting a mac?

You might want to add Christine to the Nikon list after you talk to her :P.

Nate said...

Ooo, good catch. I think she might be getting one. I might have talked her into a 13" Macbook. I don't think she has made the decision yet...

Also, I have some great info for Christine so I'll pass that along when I see you next.