Yup, its actually less than 48 hours until the Journey to Australia begins. I am so excited. I can't hardly wait to see everyone and give you all a hug and catch up. The fun for me starts on Tuesday morning at about 4am where I catch my flight to Dallas from Jacksonville. I then have the day in Dallas with Jenee where I am thinking Jenee has several things planned, one of which I am hoping is a nap (hopefully before 1pm, see below post).
After Dallas it's off to LA, then LA-SYD then Finally SYD-ADL. I did the rough numbers in my head and its about 1500 hours of travel time. Ok, its about 38 hours of travel time from Florida to Adelaide (Insert soft whimpering here). Lets hope I can actually sleep on the international flight cause normally I cant.
Well, I am off to do some chores. See you soon!
1 comment:
very excited :)
meelis and wheat
Post a Comment