Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mum and Dad's 60th Birthday Bash

Apart from visiting our family, the main event for this visit was to be present at Mum and Dad's 60th birthday party. I have to say this now, I find it hard to believe my parents are both 60, they really don't look or act it. I still think they are much younger at heart. That said, my dear sister Heather had been working and planning this party for many months and I have to say that she did such a beautiful job. The party was held at the Hilton International in Adelaide in what are known as the Balcony Rooms. So many people of Mum and Dad's closest friends an family were able to make it and it was really a pleasure to see all of them and to be able to introduce them to my wife.

I think part of the fun was dressing up for the night and I must say that my wife played second fiddle only to me. I looked awesome. When she read's this I am going to get sat on. In all seriousness, she was stunning. It was a very honoring night for M&D and we three kids each gave a little speech to M&D's guests to tell them how we loved them. It was really a very special night.

There is not much else I can say really, so I will let the pictures to the talking for me. There are two slide shows. One is of the family pictures that Heather had arranged into a slideshow put to music and the other slideshow is the pictures I took for the night. Enjoy.

Family Slideshow (147 Photos)



Mum and Dad's 60th (50 Photos)

No comments: