It seems like it has been some time since I had a day I could go about at some kind of slow pace and so I soaked it all in. I didn't have a shower, I didn't shave, I alphbetized my CD's and I had pizza for lunch. Could it get any better?
Rob and Sarah invited me over for the afternoon and Rob and I sat and talked for a while, Sarah was putting Meredith down for a nap but the naughty rabbit fought the sleep till the last moment (so funny, we could her Meredith from the lounge and she wanted to PLAY). Later we had dinner and a few frames of Curling (yes the ice kind) on the Wii.
Now whats wrong about all of that? Well #1 with my sick desire for a sense of achievement everyday along with large energy reserves, when I lay down to go to sleep I found myself rather energized and mentally alert so I couldn't actually fall asleep. Mistake number two was having a piece of Key-Lime Pie at Rob and Sarahs at 9:30, followed by alot of water. Mistake number 3 was allowing myself to have a powernap while Rob and Sarah played their game of curling. Well now not only did I have huge energy reserves but the sugar from the pie had hit my blood stream and the water was slowly trickling into my bladder.So, as you can now tell, I wasnt going to fall asleep, not at 10:30, not at 11 even 12.
So, what do you do at a time like this? Well, you get up and watch TV. You have a shower, you check your email (of which I had none), watch some videos on your computer, stretch, catagorize the fridge, play with the cats and wash all the dishes. Finally at about 1:30 when I couldn't take it any longer I lay down and aparently fell asleep.
So what's the moral of the storey kids?
- Dont powernap after 1pm
- Dont drink fluids after 8pm
- Dont eat anything after 8pm
- and dont be lazy all day, at least go for a walk...
No comments:
Post a Comment