Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Who Are These Gorgeous People?

Its us! That us Jenee and I in New Mexico. We had been playing in the snow with Jenee's nephew's and one of their mom's snapped this pic. Wow, we look good.



Ok, enough self inflation. Today I would like to tell you about why Florida is so much fun. Jenee and I had just got home and we changed clothes and turned around to go to the gym. Half way there I heard a boy yell out something to the effect of "Agghhhh!". Before I could turn to see what he was talking about, I caught a glimpse in my prehipheral vision. White streaks, huge white streaks. Then I realised what these were, it was rain, hugh drops of rain. With in a matter of 10 seconds we were caught in a torrential down pour and had to make a run for cover. By the time we got to some shelter we were both pretty much drenched. LOL.

Just another day in paradise...

No comments: