My dear cousin Jacqui tied the knot with the man of her dreams on Saturday the 23rd of February. I am so happy for her and I wish that Jenee and I could have been there for her. Jacqui, we wish you a life time of happiness! Here are some of the pictures that my sister sent for me to see.
Jacqui and Roy and Roy's Parents
Heather, Jacqui, one of Jacqui's friends and Bek
Mum and Dad. Mum's getting ready to use her hypnotic eye on Heather by the looks of it.
Heather and Jon
The Three Stooges. Uncle John (Jaquis Dad), Jonno and my Dad.
Jacqui and Roy and Roy's Parents
Heather, Jacqui, one of Jacqui's friends and Bek
Mum and Dad. Mum's getting ready to use her hypnotic eye on Heather by the looks of it.
Heather and Jon
The Three Stooges. Uncle John (Jaquis Dad), Jonno and my Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment