Hi All,
Its been a while since I wrote a general email to update everyone regarding whats going on with Jenee and I. Quite simple, we have been busy. This is nothing out of the ordinary, in fact if we weren't busy I think that something would probably be wrong. Jenee is working 40 hours a week and now has 4 internet classes from Dallas Baptist University to keep her busy. She seems to be taking everything in her stride and has each day scheduled wonderfully. I dont know how she does it. If it were me, I would have a temporary meltdown, then I would pull myself together and over schedule everything so that I hed to work 10 times harder than necessary. Jenee just gets her stuff done.
As for me, January and February are writing months. I have just completed an invited book section for a professor on campus in a week flat, thanks to the wonderful help of Stephen, sorry Dr Tedeschi, and Milorad. I think we did a good job and I am looking forward to hearing back from the book's author. In the mean while, I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... about 8 papers that I would like to get written and published. These are in varying stages of final drafts to just being formulated in my head. About 4 or 5 are actually 50% or greater completed so that is great news for me.
In other interesting news, we had some car trouble last week. After making a stop just before Bible study our battery went dead flat, and then nearly an exact week later the same thing happened again, so the poor Saab had to go and get fixed. Turns out there was a legitimate source of the problem but it has been fixed (at $85 /hr, thank you very much). I think Jenee and I realised how we have both been spoiled in the past with both our fathers owning mechanical repair shops.
Well, its the end of my lunch break and it's time to make some fancy looking graphs in Sigma Plot so that I can finish off a paper. Hope you are all doing well.
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment