Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

VIDEO CHAT to us on Skype for FREE!

Ok, here is the short and sweet. You, yes you, can VIDEO-CHAT to Jenee and I over the internet for free! And its really easy to do. Here is all you need to know...

What you will need:

[a] Computer
[b] faster than dial-up internet (broadband or better)
[c] a web-cam. This one costs US$30
(just make sure your webcam comes with a microphone/headset. Logitech does)

What to do:

Step 1. Download Skype from here if you use Windows or here if you use a Mac
Step 2. Install Skype, make a user name.
Step 3. Install you webcam. (If you use a newer Mac you are already set)
Step 4. Shoot either Jenee or I an email and we will give you our screen name.

and hey presto! we can video chat.

So people there are no excuses....

(If you are technically handicapped I can help you if its too tricky :-))

No comments: