Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Its been a long, long week...

The moon over Lowes

As the title suggests, its been a long week for Jenee and I. The week before IAB usually is because everyone at work is going crazy trying to get final results, make presentations, organize things an so on so that they are ready for the two day sponsors meeting.

I have had some extra curricular fun because I have had to get two new undergraduate researchers started on projects, co-organise a Young Researchers Forum, host a representative for my project from the Army and finish building a new apparatus. So needless to say, I have been a little frustrated this week. Jenee has been vary busy too, and to add insult to the fact that she hasn't recieved a long promised raise, she had to fill out and submitt an application for her boss, which in her bosses words, "so that someone would read what she has done and she could use it as leverage to get a raise". Behavior like that makes me very annoyed.

Sable and Marble sleeping yesterday.

Anyway, we have spent this weekend at home pretty much. Jenee has been cleaning in preparation for her cousin's arrival next week and I spent my time working on my presentation and catching up on my Bible study homework. Just a few more days of crazy and I can take a breather...


Both the cats sleep like this...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha- yalls cats would sleep like this!!!!!