Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

Fantastic Soccer Pics!

On Wednesday night Jenee and I went to cheer on some of our friends play in their intermural soccer match. They did a great job especially considering they had no substitutes and were also one man down. I took the camera along and took a few pictures. Because of the lighting I put the flash on. Now I know that my flash is pretty bright up close, but apparently it's pretty annoying far off because Jay, who was playing goalie, got a little annoyed and yelled at me to stop using it. LOL, I felt pretty bad, I had no idea that it was so bright. Maybe I could use this as reason to invest in some highend, low light optics Jenee? Anywho, here are some of the pics!
Krista. Enjoying the cheering from "her people".

Jay fending off the ball!

Brandon. Breaking out in his Riverdance routine mid-game to distract the opposing team.

No comments: