Well this morning we woke to gray skies and a gentle drizzle of rain. Rainy weather is the norm here in Florida so needless to say it doesn't phase us, unless I am wearing my well worn work shoes which after 2.5 years of wear, now have some sizable holes in them. Therefore by the time Jenee and I had reached work my feet were rather damp.
Now I am not one to suffer such inconveniences, especially with a whole building of equipment at my disposal. So what did I do? Well I replaced my shoes with cleanroom boots and put my shoes and socks in one of our stainless steel drying ovens at 65ÂșC for 45 minutes.
Ahh, the fruits of my efforts, I had toasty feet for a good hour after all that. Meanwhile poor Jenee is sitting upstairs in her office with my jacket on because the air conditioning up there is so stinking cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment