Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finding a New Respect

Getting married is an interesting, life changing experience. One of the things that happens is you magically gain a few pounds or ten. Now, I was a little light-on before getting hitched, but now I am a little on the other side of the scale. Jenee's been feeling the same way, even though I think she looks great.

So we have decided to do the South Beach Diet together. I have to admit, not eating any carbohydrates at all is a tough ask. All I wanted to do is eat bread, Snickers bars and Pepsi. Two weeks after we started Phase 1 (South Beach Diet) we have both lost a good few pounds and are feeling mighty proud of ourselves. To celebrate we are having pizza.

Just have to control myself...

1 comment:

Casey Wilson said...

Thanks for the link! I've been playing with the program all morning. :)
Ciao,
Casey